TOURCODE 71914 (HORI-P) Description
We offer both full and half-day charters to explore, cruise, fish or even water ski the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers. We have listed some suggested itineraries in destinations but please remember its your boat for the day, you decide. Their construction is perfect for cruising in remote and difficult conditions, and they have all the latest safety features. A perfect half or day tour around Luang Prabang!
Day 01 Experience a fun day our on a Morningstar Bay Fisher 498F vessel (L)
The two Morningstar Bay Fisher 498F vessels use one of the world’s cleanest engines, ‘The California’, and is designed to meet the planet’s strictest pollution controls. It’s a 5-Star eco-engine. This doesn’t come cheap, but it does allow bragging rights when it comes to our environmental credentials.
The boats are easy to maneuver and are ideal for those wishing to enjoy some private time while exploring the unspoiled environment along the river.
The boat captains have spent most of their lives working the Mekong, from Vientiane in the south up to the Myanmar border to the north. Between them they have the knowledge to navigate some five hundred kilometer stretch of the river in all seasons.
Guests can decide exactly what they would like to see or do for the charter period. Or leave it in the hands of the captain who will know many secret locations along the river that are sure to leave your clients in awe.
OPTIONS CAN INCLUDE:
- Visit a Hmong village one hour south of Luang Prabang meeting the locals and seeing village life
- Visit a local weaving village with 6 weavers and have a ‘seed to cotton experience’
- Visit the botanical gardens
- Cruise to Kuangsi Waterfalls and interact with rescued sun bears ‘behind the scenes’
- Make new friends at the Lao Buffalo Dairy farm near Kuangsi and enjoy a picnic lunch, locally made buffalo cheese and icecream!
- Cruise up to Pakbeng and chill out at the Le grand Pakbeng Resort and visit the Mekong Elephant Park, a sustainable, non-riding Elephant Preservation Sanctuary in Pakbeng
Included Travel Services
- Drinking water
Not Included Travel Services
- Specialty Drinks
Accessibility: Our trips are generally unsuitable for people with reduced mobility and other disabilities. Please contact us to discuss if this trip is suitable for your specific requirements.